• Designed to provide an operable multi-purpose extension to an existing building or structure.
• Ideal for restaurants, cafés, smaller convention centers, reception halls, and swimming pools.
• Extensive door and window options to provide access and ventilation without opening the system
• Manual or motorized, utilizing SecurTrak™ system for structural safety and ease of use.
• The flexibility of an indoor or outdoor living experience in the same area.
• Provides a spacious feel that can be easily integrated into architectural designs
• Side walls and sectional modular transparent design
The systems are manufactured site specifically and according to user needs from 7 base models. LeanTo systems are environment-friendly as FreeStanding structures with their high insulation and sustainability features.
FreeStanding systems have 2 main models which have a difference of the angle of the first profile position to the ground. In the "F" models the first profile is 90 degrees to the ground and in the "7" models the first profile is 70 degrees to the ground. Both of the systems use SecurTrak™ systems which provide sturdiness against wind loads and structural safety.
The type of the Freestanding systems varieties depending on the span of the system. The system can start from 3 segmented profiles (BF) and go up to 8 segmented profiles (VF or V7).
Generic Technical Information
Profile: Special Design Libart T, C or U type / AA 6063-T6
Glazing: Insulated glass / Single Glass / Polycarbonate
Retraction: Motorized or Manuel (depending on system weight)
Maximum Span: 18m (59')
Color: RAL Powder Coat