• Designed for large span roof openings
• Ideal for commercial spaces that are in a need of a retractable roof with a clear opening.
• K-Trak™ (rail) system for structural safety and ease of use.
• Motorized retraction, 24VDC, 220 or 380 VAC motors and extensive operating options as required by client needs.
• The flexibility of an indoor or outdoor living experience in the same area.
• Provides a spacious feel that can be easily integrated into architectural designs
• Suited for climates with low to no snow accumulation
The systems are manufactured site specifically and according to user needs from 5 base models. Once opened there is nothing left between you and the blue sky with ClearSky Retractable Dome Skylights.
ClearSky Retractable Dome Skylights are in a need of an existing building or supporting steel structure to be built. Dome system increases the net opening by reducing the horizontal surface area on the structural members that are required for the operational rails. The ClearSky – Dome system also provides a lower total height when compared to classic ClearSky retractable skylight systems and are better suited for climates with low to no snow accumulation.
The type of the ClearSky Retractable Dome Skylights varieties depending on the span of the roof opening. The system can start with 2 segmented profiles (AK) and go up to 10 segmented profiles (RK).
Generic Technical Information
Profile: Special Design Libart T, C or U type / AA 6063-T6
Glazing: Insulated glass / Single Glass / Polycarbonate
Retraction: Motorized or Manuel (depending on system weight)
Maximum Span: 18m (59')
Color: RAL Powder Coat